$100,000 Forgive a Payment Program
- To provide community support to those experiencing economic problems due to the pandemic
- A cumulative total of $100,000 set aside for payments toward The Bank of Romney for non real estate consumer loans (vehicle, RV, personal, motorcycle, unsecured)
- Must have had a consumer loan with the bank as of Feb 15, 2020
- Must indicate how the pandemic has effected the borrower financially (loss of job, furlough without income, etc.)
- All regular payments must have been paid through March 31, 2020
- The one time monthly payment on a loan(s) is limited to $600 per household
- Program will end as of June 30, 2020 or when funding has been depleted.
Send request for approval to the Attention of Linette Hulver
Indicate name, reason for request and consumer loan number and contact phone number
Requests can be:
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dropped off at any branch drive thru to the Attn of Linette Hulver
- Mailed to The Bank of Romney, Attn Linette Hulver, PO Box 876, Romney, WV 26757
Certificates of Deposit
Low minimum deposits of $500.00 for CDs of 18 months or shorter, $1000.00 for 24-60 month CDs.